Wednesday, January 28, 2009

first idea is the winter of 1997 this winter was like any other winter to most people. This would be a first for me. This winter I was about to turn eight. Well my mom was pregnant about 5 months into November when she started to get sick. Then I was picked up one day at school by my aunt. She said my mom was sent to Centennial medical center in Nashville. They said that she and the baby were having complications. So I stayed with my grandparents in murfreesboro.
When I was in first grade I was playing on the ground. Broke my arm. this I did horse playing. This was before easter that year. My wrist was shattered to six pieces. By the fall on the playground. i was a rough kid and was hurt most of the time. This never hindered me from playing but when I broke my arm this put me out for months. The only good was I missed a couple of days of school.
My mom is one to move around a lot. So she one day decided that we wold to Florida. This didn't really bother me. This was a way to get to know the other side of my family. I'm a curious one and I wanted to get to know them. We moved into my great grandmother in Florida. I knew this would be fun. I met cousins aunts nephews and nieces

No comments:

Post a Comment